Followers

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Student Mentor Post Fall 2020: Do not be afraid....

 Hello my wonderful cohorts! I hope everyone had a nice Veterans Day. I want to share a little some thing with you all. Last Friday, I took a day off for mental health. I mean no social media, minimal TV (had to watch the Mandalorian), no homework, no studying, no class!!!!! No Class!!!!??? What!? That is a huge deal for me, I strive to be on top of my game so missing class feels like I am cheating myself but.... I must say that taking that one day off was glorious and I can see no harm done by taking that time to rest and clear my head. These are stressful times guys. The pandemic is a dangerous rollercoaster we're all on, the online learning environments, and the lack of physical socializing is tremendously hard on all of us. I suggest that we should all take a well deserved day off each semester. Please look at your schedules and find a convenient day for you to just unplug and enjoy the life that you have :) .... I also want to take this time to remind you all to never be scared to reach out and ask for help. I am in contacts with a private tutor so that I can get that one on one help that I need to be successful in Java. Your are your biggest advocate! Stay safe my friends and remember to blog/discuss every Thursday. 

Enjoy these Mando gifs 😊

https://images.app.goo.gl/Jxqy1xTuMyfjwQyF9.   

https://giphy.com/gifs/starwars-the-mandalorian-TJyLAD1HTmkMmY7vuZ/links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...