Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Student Mentor Post Fall 2020: This has been a long and weird week....

 So, this election week is dragging on. Hopefully all of you got out and voted on Tuesday if not before. All I have planned this week is just me racing to finish one of my classes early. When ever the chance presents its self I will finish any class early so that I can devote my last few weeks to polishing up my research project. Since I am not currently conducting research I am going to devote that free time to practicing writing good clean code and preparing for my final in my ACO course. As always remember to blog and discuss on Thursdays and keep pushing through, we're so close to the end of the semester and you guys are doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...