Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Student Mentor Past Fall 2020: I need more time!!!

 Hey guys! Hope everything is going well enough. From your blogs it seems that it is. My semester is almost over and I am actually feeling like I need more time! Thanksgiving is next week and that is basically my last day. This semester I have found an amazing learning cite called Udemy. I want to share it with you all because it has been extremely helpful for me. I am currently using it for Java but they have a multitude of courses. Udemy is not free but every other week or so they do flash sales on courses, dropping the prices as low as $10. I paid 16 and some change for mine. It operates like any online learning course, you have videos, exercises, projects, access to Q&As, and it is all at your own pace and once you pay for it you have access to the course for as long as it is available on Udemy, which can be for years. I hope this is helpful. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...