Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Fall 2019: Bioscience conference

Tomorrow is the bioscience Southwest conference at ASU main campus. I have had the pleasure of attending their last conference and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately I have nothing to present from my work this semester but I can tag along with Dr. Cotter´s group. I hope to see lots of my cohorts there. I should have time in the morning to work on some of my app but there is also the HERMANAS workshop tomorrow. If anyone has time it is from 9-1 in the C building and it is a great opportunity for outreach where you can work with middle school aged girls in STEM type workshops.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I didn’t sign up because I have to finish projects this weekend and I’m also helping my dad move to a new house. I don’t like moving, it sucks. But, hopefully the conference goes well and hopefully you have a great time over there, tell Josh I said sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...