Followers

Friday, October 25, 2019

Fall 2019: Mixer

Hi guys! I'm officially sick so this week has been rough. I did get stuff done on the bat front and on some issues with an app I'm working on. I'm just so glad that midterms and homecoming is over, now I can get so much more done. I am attending the bioscience conference at ASU next week and I'll let you know how that goes. I'm sure it will be as great as the last one. Today I am attending the mixer at ASU west, I am so excited to see all of my cohorts! Have a good weekend!
                                               Image of our un customized app icons

1 comment:

  1. I haven't made an app since high school. What’s the app for? Is it for the bat project or is this your own thing? Also, this week has been tough, I’ve had projects due and tests to take and I’ve been stressed out of my mind. I need a vacation again.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...