Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Fall 2019: So so busy

So once again, I have accomplished close to nothing when it comes to my project. I have been busy with all of the homecoming festivities. Today was the food day event. It went well, I helped with Garden Clubs table and Honors table. I had the chance to buy a bowl made by PC students or staff. I was even fed lunch. Overall the event went great. I even bid on a couple of items, didn't win but it was fun anyway.  Remember guys, tomorrow is crazy sock day at PC! Well tomorrow you can find me in the lab working hard in my crazy socks.
Photo of bottom of my new PC made bowl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,
    I love your bowl! It is so cute. I never heard of the homecoming festivities and now I wish I have gone to them. Especially anything with food is a great place to be. What food did they serve that day? Good luck on your project though! I hope you find time to get some work done with your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there to have participated in the event, but I was out of town, I feel like it would've been fun. But I think it’s good to take a break from the projects to kind of re-calibrate everything. But since I was out of town I’ve been playing catch up on assignments.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...