Followers

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Fall 2019: STEAM DAY

Today was STEAM DAY at Phoenix college and it was wonderful! I was only able to attend for 30 minutes during the day but I did return in the evening with my kids. We had a great time. I got to see some of my lovely cohorts and their projects. Thanks guys for taking the time to show me what you're working on 😊 . Sammy if you are reading this! I swear we gotta catch up soon, I didn't even get to see your presentation 😞 . I can't wait for the next STEAM DAY event.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was fun, and it looks like the kids were having fun too. I haven’t been able to participate in any events because of work or doing homework, which is a bummer. But hopefully ill be able to participate in some upcoming events before the break. Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...