Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Week 7 Fall 2018: FTIR (ghost) protocol


Well this week and last week we have been brainstorming and researching the best ways to use the FTIR for our co-incubated microplastic samples. We have found several articles that we can learn from. We are really trying to have consistency with our plastics which is a huge challenge considering microplastics are naturally irregular. We are working on a solution to this problem. Basically we have to create our own protocols for our biodegradation analysis. Hence my title, first off I love the movie and every time I hear the word protocol I think of it, but I thought the gif was fitting since I'm coming out of midterms this past week and a half.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on surviving another semester of midterms! I sorta had a proto-midterm today in my Linear Algebra class and I'm just thankful to have just one big test. But in all honesty this micro plastics project everyone is working on is absolutely interesting! May I ask what articles have you been reading exactly to come up with your protocol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is a perfect representation and it is pretty funny! I hope you are doing well on your midterms. Midterms are always a good sign for me because it is a sign that we are half way through the semester! We got this!

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...