Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Week 10: SEM imaging

Image result for sem images 

This week we will be taking our co-incubated microplastics to the SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope) to further prove the colonization of our Pseudomonas onto the plastics. Unfortunately I can not be present for the use of the SEM but I am sure my team will do great and I hope the results are in our favor. Sad news this week as well, I can not make it to the Nevada conference. I will go to the ASU symposium though. I want to wish my team good luck in Vegas! I know they will do great! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria! It is so cool your team had the opportunity to use a SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope) to look more into your Pseudomonas colonies. Although you weren't able to use it, it is comforting to know you'll have the opportunity to use it next time. I know how you feel about not being able to make it to Vegas, I wish I could've gone too :( haha

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...