Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Week 11: ASU West Mixer

This week has been a little off for me. My son was very sick on Thursday, after a trip to the ER we found out the he had gastroenteritis. Thankfully he was felling so much better after some anti-vomiting meds. Well this week, work wise, our focus has been getting our new images uploaded and organized for our new combined poster for these last two major conferences. I also attended the ASU West Mixer. It was nice to be able to tour the labs and talk with the many professors that were in attendance. The campus was not what I expected. It was small and very chill. I have a lot of time ahead of me before transfer so I am still slightly undecided but I will say they made me feel very comfortable there.Image result for asu west

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria, I’m sorry to hear about your son but I’m glad to know he’s doing much better! Anyway, it was good to see you at the TRAIN ASU Mixer. I love the West campus because it’s so calm, quiet and beautiful. Hopefully you end up going there, once you’ve made up your mind. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...