Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Week 6 Fall 2018: Fall Break

(https://www.ewa.org/blog-educated-reporter/limits-testing-getting-beyond-standardized-story)


This week is fall break for my kids. I have no fall break. You can see how this can be a bit of a problem. I have not been in the lab this week but I have been busy. I have found new plastics and a very specific tool for the project. I have to turn in my background which is late. This week has been a busy one, I had two midterms and I have my last one next week for statistics. Well I promise to have something more exciting next week. One can only hope.

2 comments:

  1. Maria,

    I completely understand about the bustling of this week especially with mid-terms. I found myself in quite the quandary this week between classes and home life too. Your ability to properly prioritize seemed to come in handy because you were still able to complete objectives while you were taking care of your home and school opportunities. You were even able to accomplish some of the ins and outs for your research. Great Job!

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it Maria but obviously, you have some sort of superpower! But as you know all things pass and this will too! I hope your kids are staying out of trouble too. And its completely fine if an interesting development doesn't happen every week, sometimes with research, it's finding that one golden moment that pulls everything together. Like in Archaeology when surveying a site usually finding even just one little piece of pottery can change everything, even if you spent weeks looking. You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...