Followers

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Week 11 Spring 2019: Winners 🥇



The Arizona/Nevada Academy of Sciences Conference went great! We won first place for poster presentation! I am so proud of my team and all of the hard work that we put into our research and of course our posters. The conference was in Yuma, Arizona. We took a nice long hike along the Colorado River on Friday before the conference. My family came out to the conference so it was overall a great experience. I shared an image above of my partner Kassy giving her lighting talk, she did amazing. Two more team members were also able to present at ASU West Symposium this past Tuesday. I think we have one last presentation in a couple of weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, it’s so great that you’re family came with you. I would have had a much better time in Florida I’m sure if I could have brought my family, and that’s a beautiful picture of the three of you. I just realized that everything has been moving so quickly that I didn’t even get to ask you guys about the lightning talks or much about the conference at all. Next time I see you!

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...