Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Week 12 Spring 2019: finishing up

So we have just a few weeks left to collect the rest of our data. Today the rest of the team is doing SEM analysis on our disks and tomorrow they will be finishing up our remaining FTIR samples. Unfortunately I won't be in the lab tomorrow due to Good Friday my kids have no school. I'm sure the team will have some awesome results. I'll share what I can.
Image above is everything that we have to finish not including SEM analysis

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty full board of things that are left to do in two weeks. What the team you all have I am sure it will go by in a breeze without too many challenges. To answer your question earlier I will be taking classes next year here and a four year institution because I need to take more classes but they need to be taken in sequence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finished all the red and half the blue. Yay. I would love to have enough results back to begin thinking about what they mean as a group. The SEM images were really interesting. We might need some protocol adjustment. We'll do AT plastics next week and heat fixed bacteria in the SEM.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...