Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Week 13 Spring 2019: Ursa Student Leadership Awards

Tonight two of my colleagues, Kassandra and Amanda, and I were awarded The Ursa Student Leadership Award. I am so honored that Dr. Cotter nominated me. It feels amazing to be recognized for the hard work that I do for our amazing research project and STEAM club. I am dedicated to my work and I feel so lucky to be part of the amazing community that is Phoenix College. Thank you to Dr. Cotter for mentoring me and believing in me! And also a big thanks to the whole bioscience department Josh, Matt, Amber, and Dr. Chapman for helping to run this amazing TRAIN Program at PC. You guys are amazing ❤️

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation on your award. I have loved the program as well at ASU West campus. I am sure that you will love the program here as you do at Phoenix College.
    Again congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...