Followers

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Mentor Post: I’m back!

Hi TRAIN scholars! I miss you all and I miss being in the lab. I know life is very challenging right now but I think we can make it better by staying in touch. You can reach out to me on here or at my email mar2447081@maricopa.edu . Well, I don’t you about you guys but I’m feeling stir crazy. Having to essentially teach myself discrete mathematics and several computer languages on top of other classes and teaching my kids 😳 it’s a lot! If you need any help reach out to anyone. I have taken many classes at PC so if you’re struggling talk to me, I am happy to share notes and insight. Stay safe guys! Please stay in if you can ❤️

1 comment:

  1. I can barely teach myself trying to do online classes now, I couldn't imagine trying to do online and having to teach the two young ones. I bet they're starting to go crazy. Hopefully everything will blow over soon, I just want to be able to go to a restaurant and sit down and eat again.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...