Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Student mentor post: You guys!!!! Good news

Hi my fellow TRAin scholars! I am so excited. I am now done with two classes. I just finished my discrete mathematics class today! I’m beyond happy and relieved to have an A in such a challenging class. Time is on my side now. I have three assignments due tonight in my CSC240 so I am so grateful to have the time to focus on that now. I still have my Hispanic Film class but it is way more of a treat than coding so I think the rest of my semester is going to be great. I hope things are coming together for you my friends! Hope to see you all soon ☺️ Enjoy this picture of Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...