Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Student Mentor Post: Sorry I missed last week

Hi my friends! Sorry I missed last weeks post, I’ve been in a bit of a fog over confusion in my last class. Things have been sorted out this week though. I hope everything is going good for you guys. I have some amazing news to share with you all. I have been awarded the Jack Kent Cooke transfer scholarship! 😄😁☺️😊 I found out this past Friday and I feel like I hit the lottery. I am beyond grateful and ecstatic to be a part of such a prestigious organization ❤️ Apply to all scholarships, even the ones you think you will never get. You might just get the surprise of your life! https://www.jkcf.org/our-stories/2020-cooke-transfer-scholars/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...