Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Student Mentor Post Fall 2020: **Remember PC researchers! Blogs/Discussions are due every Thursday 😁

 Hello my fellow TRAin Scholars! My name is Maria, some of you know me some of you don’t and I want to take this time to introduce myself. I am a current TRAin scholar at ASU’s West campus, I am majoring in Applied Computing specializing in cyber security with a minor in Mathematics. I graduated from PC this past spring after completing four full semesters in the TRAin program. I worked on two and a half research projects. Two biology based projects and one app building project. I had the awesome opportunity to work under Dr. Cotter, Joshua James, and Matt Haberkorn. While I am not currently conducting research at ASU, I am here to support you through your research! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me, chances are I had the same questions or went through a very similar experience. Even if you just want to talk out your stresses or frustrations I am here and I definitely understand! I am a married mother of two boys, 9 and 10 years old, and a full time student, all while conducting research! It can be a lot and I am here to help so once again feel free to reach out to me. My email is mar2447081@maricopa.edu you can text me at (480) 294-1715 (text first, I usually don’t answer numbers I don’t recognize). I look forward to chatting throughout the semester and good luck with your research!   (Image: https://memegenerator.net/instance/64363194/internet-grandma-surprise-assignment-due-thursday-say-what-now )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...