Followers

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Fall 2019: Coding with Xcode & Matlab

Hi guys, so field trip day was a semi success. Our ball shooting robot broke after 10 minutes or so. Luckily David was handy with a custom built RC car we brought with us to entertain the kids. We had 3D models handy as well so it went as well as it could considering our predicament. There was really around 5000 kids and educators there too! Back to my project this week. I have finally begun to understand how xcode works and I am also getting way more comfortable with Matlab so I'm feeling really confident that I can get what I want done this semester. I'll keep you all posted.
photo of one of my Matlab programs. 

1 comment:

  1. I heard about Joshes robot breaking while you guys were out there, I don't know what broke though. I thought everything was running really smooth and was ready to put in work when you guys left. I think Josh should put in upgraded gears though to keep it from slipping.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...