Followers

Monday, May 7, 2018

Week 14: Metro Tech and Tec is for Girls.

This past week was still very different for me and my boys. The walk out continued the whole week, even Friday, after all other districts went back, my kids did not. They're in  Creighton District if you were wondering. Luckily for me my mother was able to watch my boys on Thursday so I could attend the presentations at Metro Tech. It was nice to get so many great questions from the judges there and lunch was very delicious. I did have to leave early though to retrieve my final project from my honors psychology class. On Friday I helped STEAM Club with the Tec is for Girls event. My kids did come to that with me. They made it through the whole event and were very well behaved. The girls were much younger then the Hermanas group. I really liked it though they all seemed very interested and had lots of great questions. Well here it is the last week and I am so ready for summer, being full time really kicked my butt! I hope you all have a wonderful summer break!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maria! Lunch at the Metro conference was really delicious, I definitely agree with you on that! I'm really sad I couldn't join you guys at the STEAM club event, especially since it was Star Wars themed this time. It seemed like you and your kids had a really good time though. The girls always seem to have a good time too, I'm really glad that the club does these kinds of activities. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...