Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Week 13: Walk-outs and a Field Trip

Well this week I hardly had any lab time. On the bright side I had to make media (PIA) for the first time and it sure was a great learning experience. The reason for my lack of lab time this week is due to the RED FOR ED movement, something I fully support, but because of the teacher walk out I was unable to attend class let alone the lab. I know a lot of people have family to leave their kids with but I, unfortunately, am not one of those people. I really hope that the legislators are really listening and will push to fund education in our state. The week is not lost though for education; My boys and I will be going to the Arboretum on Friday. This is our first time and we are very excited. 
Image result for red for ed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...