Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Student Mentor Fall 2020: Burning out? Midterms!? Breath... we can do this together

Hi everyone, I know things are getting a little tough at this point in the semester with mid terms and just the general burnout we might be feeling right now. I have had one TRAin scholar reach out and express the need for blog reminders and I am more than happy to be that extra reminder for you all. I can text you if that’s easiest, just text me (my number is in the canvas discussion) with your name and I’ll be happy to help. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with, also I encourage you, whenever you get free time, to look into the link Richard provided (in the canvas discussion), I know I could benefit from that research as well. Thank you for always sharing your awesome insight Richard! As always, remember blogs are due every Thursday PC scholars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...