Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Fall 2020: This has been weird, right?

 Hey there my cohorts! How are you all holding up? I know this semester has been so different for so many of us. I have had a full schedule with two classes online before and that was challenging but to now have all of my classes online seems so crazy. I have to admit it is going fairly well, maybe because most of my classes are some what easy considering it's my first semester at ASU. I think listening to The Mindset audio book by Dr. Carol Dweck has actually helped me keep my cool this semester. If you complain a lot like me or are a bit of a negative Nancy than I suggest that you read or listen to that book. It discusses the fixed and growth mindset and how beneficial the growth mindset is to learning. Well I hope this semester is going well for you all. If not reach out to me and maybe I can offer some suggestions on how to get the most out of your learning online. And for my PC TRAin cohort: Blogs and Discussions are due Thursday!

πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’» 

1 comment:

  1. I know that you and I have already discussed the Mindset book by Dr. Carol Dweck, but I wanted to acknowledge in this post that I agree completely with your assessment that others NEED to read this book. I love reading, but I've never read a non-fiction book that resonated with me, this one does. I can't imagine it not resonating with others. It helps that it is based on research too!

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...