Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Week 13 Fall 2018: Always. Read. Your. Syllabus.

Image result for finals week meme or gif
(https://tenor.com/view/kermit-typing-study-finals-gif-5440223)


So I have so much due this week it is insane but the light at the end of the tunnel is that next week should be a cake walk. We have not done any lab work this week for the project. Our main focus has been to finish up our final reports and our slide presentation. I am almost done with my report, I am only waiting on my SEM images. The title of my post is in reference to my hellish week. This week happens to be when all of my finals are due. I personally scheduled two of them for this week and I could of avoided all of this pain and stress by reading my syllabus and making an agenda that included these important dates. Lesson learned... I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you, I have finals this week and I have portfolios that I have to present next week. It’s very stressful, but just got to push through it. That light at the end of the tunnel is so close, once all of this is over the stress will just be lifted off our shoulders and we can enjoy a pleasant winter break.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...