Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Week 14 Fall 2018: End of the semester, New beginnings...

We have been hard at work this week, preparing for our Metro Tech presentations this Friday (tomorrow). We are officially done with the poster board now but Kassy and I still have to finish up some things for WAESO. I am so ready for winter break, I'm so tired but we will continue to work on testing our experiment over winter break with the help of Amber our lab tech. Thank you Amber!!!! We will be running a small mock version of what our longer time study will be. Have a wonderful break guys! Can't wait to see you all in the spring.

1 comment:

  1. That’s good that you’re working on your project still over break, David and I are going to take some time off, so we can relax. All the presentations were very interesting, and I had a great time looking at everyone’s presentation. The presenting wasn’t as nerve racking as I thought it was going to be.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...