Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Week 10 Fall 2018: Weight, Alcohol, Club, and ALZ

So this week we weighed out our plastics and alcohol treated them. PVC and PP show no contamination for now which is expected. I want to mention that today my Cohort and former partner is coming in to speak to STEAM Club today at 1230 in the c building room 322, please come and get information on scholarships, internships, and transfering. Ibrahim is full of good tips and tricks so come get some knowledge. I would also like to mention my weekend event, my family and I do the walk to end Alzheimer's and please save the date Nov 2, 2019 for next years walk. Please consider joining! Thanks guys!


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you are helping promote our fellow partner. He did a really good presentation on how to reach out and get internships and where you can apply for scholarships and all that. Very informative! Anyways that is so nice that you did the walk to end Alzheimer’s. I wish I could one day do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for being absent for the STEAM club presentation today Maria, but the Liberal Arts department was celebrating Bill being awarded his Ph.D.! I will make sure to attend the next one, mainly because I need to. Besides that yet again your plastics project is going along swimmingly. I've been telling and scaring my family over the fact that microplastics are all up in our water. But because of that if you ever wanted to expand your project and get more funding just educate the public of the truth about plastic being in our water.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...