Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Week 4 Fall 2018: Good Luck Kassy!

Kassy is on her way to Maryland to present at the WAESO conference as I type. I am so proud of her. She has worked so hard and I know she will represent the team very well. Ibrahim will also be there to represent, so it's nice to know we will be presenting twice. Good luck to everyone going! (Sam and Daisy too) Today Amanda and I will be holding down the fort here. We are taking our Psedomonas aeruginosa plastic #3 7-28 day co-incubated samples to look for surface biodegredation. I am so excited to possibly see visual differences from each time interval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...