Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Week 3 Fall 2018: Getting Older

This week has been a little slow. Kassy and I had a mock presentation this week with Dr. Cotter and Amanda as our audience. It was nice to go over everything again since we have not presented in  several months. Another thing is that I have been alcohol treating our plastic number 4. I did the treatment on Friday and it has still not fully evaporated. I expect that it will be dry in the hood sometime tomorrow. The highlight of the week is the fact that today is my birthday! Although that does not mean anything crazy is going to happen. I think well go out to dinner which makes me so happy, and I will be getting an new phone tomorrow. Which is kind of curse because I do not which phone I want. I am loyal to Samsung but I am so tempted to get an Iphone. Help me out guys give me your best advice and reviews. Thanks in advance.                                   Image result for birthday cake

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Maria! This week sounds like it was fun research wise and I hope your presentation went well. As for phones I've been on both sides Apple and Samsung and in all honesty I'm on team Apple. My phone has yet to let me down. It takes amazing pictures and videos. It turns on in seconds while my old Samsung took freaking ages. I just feel like Apple is much more reliable plus if you have other Apple devices in your life they will all work together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that you did a mock presentation. I may have to steal your idea. Especially when you need to have all of the facts straight, etc.. Allows you to be more prepared and potentially have a better outcome. Happy belated birthday! I would've said Apple. But I hope you like whatever you got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday, hopefully, that Presentation went well. I would choose an iPhone over an android. I've used both, and my android always crashed, and it was super annoying. My iPhone has never died on me, and I'm getting the iPhone X Max next month, so I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...