Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Student mentor Post Spring 2021: Spring break

 Hey everyone! The mixer had a great turn out. I look forward to the day we can do it in person again. So I know midterms are coming and I hope that everyone is managing their time well. If you need any help please email or text me, I will help if I can. I am in the middle of two weeks of midterms since ASU decided that we will not have a spring break due to the virus and because of that I have had my midterms spread over two weeks. Which might sound nice but I find it a bit stressful because I am still getting homework in other courses but I'll get through it, we all will. I hope the projects are going well, if anyone needs to see examples of papers please just ask I am happy to share my past work and experience. Stay safe guys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...