Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Student Mentor Post Fall 2020: Don't miss the Mixer!

 Hey everybody! Hope you are all doing well and that midterms may be behind you. I have an important message I want to give you all: Do not miss the mixer!!!!! Honestly! I know that it's kind of weird and awkward because it's online but do not let that deter you. The mixer is usually in person at West campus and we get to have delicious cookies and mingle and although I am sad we cant do that I am still grateful for the opportunity we still have. This is your chance to get to know ASU faculty and build relationships that can foster a wonderful experience for yourself while at ASU. I honestly have had many missed opportunities because I was taking the route of "I want to see every program" which isn't a horrible thing but I could have spent more time building my relationship with my ACO professor, Dr.Silva. I truly regret not doing more to build that connection, so learn from my mistake and make those solid connections! Remember to blog/discuss every Thursday and I hope to see you all at the virtual Mixer 👀!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...