Followers

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Fall 2019: research, more research, and a new IDE



So I am off to a slow start research wise but the semester is in full swing! I helped to run STEAM clubs table in the morning session of FOI day (Fields of Interest) and then helped, as much as I could, to run Garden clubs table. The event was a huge success and I hope they continue to run it. The picture I shared today is of my boys enjoying all of the awesome rocks, minerals, and geodes that the geology department had to share. Where am I at with my research? Well I’m trying to figure out a new IDE, Xcode. I originally worked with eclipse and I am currently learning MATLAB so learning Xcode for my project is taking me awhile. Wish me luck guys cause I’m gonna need it!












here

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria, I love that you are helping to run FOI day! I love seeing young future scientists explore new fields of interest. I think it is amazing that you are able to work on all of this at the same time. It is really cool. You will do amazing this semester.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...