Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Week 6: The day before the WAESO conference

As you can see this image shows a whole other conference. So here we are, on the eve of my first scientific conference ever and I just finished applying for the next one at ASU west. I almost have no words. I am excited and nervous for the conference tomorrow but the thought of another one around the corner kind of kills the vibe. I am going to soak in tomorrow as best as I can and take my experience with me to all the other conferences coming up. I am sure by the next two I will feel like a pro (I hope). I cant wait to fill everyone in on how its goes. Lastly, but most importantly, I need to say that my team, Ibrahim and Kassy, have done such a great job on these posters. Working around so many different schedules and still getting it done on time is absolutely amazing. You guys should be proud of your hard work and I know that it will show tomorrow. I am very honored to be a part of this team. And I can not forget Dr. Cotter for always being there to help, guide, and push us when ever needed. She is an extraordinary Mentor and leader. Thank you guys for all you help so far this semester. Good luck tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Maria, good luck tomorrow! I am positive that you will do a great job as you always come prepared and informed of your subject matter! I look forward to hearing about your experience tomorrow. Also, I would definitely like to hear about any advice you come back with on presenting research at conferences.

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...