Followers

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Week 3 Sping 2019: Valentine's day

Today STEAM club participated in the Valentine's day Market. Unfortunately I could not stay till the end of sale but I had to make it to an important appointment for my son. Research this week has just been prep for coincubating our controls. We won't meet for research tomorrow due to our participation in the HERMANAS outreach tomorrow on campus. Next week I'll have some FTIR results to share, I'm sorry that last weeks blog image didn't workout.

2 comments:

  1. Well, this week's picture makes up for it. Our table was so pretty! I think that we almost have enough to do an Earth Day thing if we decide that's what we want to do! I was worried that we wouldn't manage well because the event was inside because of the rain. I'm sure we probably would have sold all the honey if it hadn't been raining. Was it just me or has campus been was less populated than normal? Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow for Hermanas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh wow your table looks so pretty! The Valentine's Day market must have been fun even though you could not stay the full time. Prepping all week so nice, is that not easier right? That sounds fun to go and present at the HERMANAS. Have lots of fun tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete

Reflecting on Databases

 Relational databases eliminate the redundancy of spreadsheets and create a system that can be easily queried to obtained higher level infor...